I decided to write a short poem for today. I hope you guys still enjoy it.
Words aren’t any good right now;
Everything’s just emotions burning.
I have lost all sense of thought, somehow;
I can see them all leaving.
It’s all a sad and tragic fate
With nothing left to do but wait.
Nothing else left to feel but hate.
Why can’t anyone get it straight?
It’s all of no use, and my head aches;
I’ve got nothing else left to say.
Knowing this, my heart beats and breaks;
There’s no one to take these hurts away.
I would also like to pass on this award to the 12 poets listed below… Please check out their blogs as well. I assure you that you won’t regret it. These people have written great poetry as well. I am giving them this award for all the time and effort they have put into creating beautiful pieces of literature.
1. Fiveloaf http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com
- Brian MIller http://www.waystationone.com
- Jamie Funster http://www.janniefunster.com
- Beth http://doubtfulpoet.wordpress.com/
- Kseverny http://kseverny.wordpress.com
- Shakira justmeshakirack.blogspot.com
- Wordwand http://wordwand.wordpress.com/
- Datsme http://justthinkingloud.wordpress.com/
- Steve http://gargoylesroost.wordpress.com
- Gerarding Baugh http://gerardinebaugh.wordpress.com
- The Good Doctor http://drj3kyll.wordpress.com
- Gavroche http://thinkinlikegavroche.wordpress.com